● Safe and easy to adjust red laser (<5mW) for higher accuracy
● Three light settings available: You can choose from LED light Only, Laser only, and LED/ Laser combined
● 1,200 lumen output, you can also choose a milder 400-lumen as alternative for indoor applications
● At a beam distance of 235 meters
● Custom battery compartment lock design to prevent accidentally opening it
- Technical Details
PL-2RL Baldr is the much-anticipated red laser version of the 1,200 lumen PL-2 Valkyrie.
It is powered by two high capacity CR123A batteries and utilizes a Cree XHP35 HI LED to deliver one of the most intense light outputs with a 235-meter-long focused beam that still is wide enough to see all around you for greater visibility.
The laser can be adjusted with an included tool to perfectly zero with your device.
With an alternative less blinding 400-lumen output, combining the ambidextrous switch for more natural activation under high stress, and a 1-second quick mount/detach system, this new PL-2RL with laser is outstanding in coping with professional tactical and law enforcement situations.
Safe and easy to adjust red laser (<5mW) for higher accuracy.
Three light settings available: You can choose from LED light Only, Laser only, and LED/ Laser combined by flipping the rotating switch underneath the light.
Blinding 1,200 lumen output, you can also choose a milder 400-lumen as alternative for indoor applications.
Custom battery compartment lock design to prevent accidentally opening it.
|Beam Distance (ft)||771|
|Beam Distance (m)||235|
|Max. Performance (lumens)||1200|
|Charge type||Optional charger|
|Compatible Batteries||2 x CR123A / RCR123A|
|Light Intensity (candela)||13800|
|Light Form||Compact / tight focused hot spot. Ultimate beam distance.|
|Lens / Reflector Type||TIR Optic Lens|
|Mode Operation||Tail Switch|
|Form/Size Factor||Medium Size(Permanent Maker)|
|LEVEL 1 (lumens)||1,200~400|
|Run-time LEVEL 1||
|LEVEL 2 (lumens)||400|
|Run-time LEVEL 2||
|SOS / BEACON||No|
|Weight (g / oz)||137/4.8|
|Length (mm / in)||82.5 / 3.25|
|Led||High Performance CW LED|
|Packaging||Carton gift box|
|Use||Self-defense and law enforcement|
- Good but could be greatThe construction seems very robust, the light is very bright and works well when the lights are off in the house. The red laser will reach from one end of the house to the other. The only thing it needs to make it great would be to make it adjustable like the pl-mini 2 Valkyrie. I have short fingers and the only way I can reach the on/off switch is with my support hand. I prefer to use my trigger finger. If it was adjustable I would buy several more for gifts and the other tools I own.
- Great Product for a great priceI have purchased several Olight products over the past few years and has always been happy with the quality and option of the lights.
- Awesome lightThis thing is amazing easy on and off super bright think I may be buying second now can’t go wrong with the great sale price.
- LIKE IT LUV IT GOTTA HAVE ITTHIS IS MY FIRST LIGHT LASER COMBO AND SO FAR IT IS BEYOND WHAT I THOUGHT IT WOULD BE. VERY PLEASED WITH MY WHOLE OLIGHT EXPERIENCE.
- Very satisfied.I originally intended to order a rechargeable light, but I like this one a lot. I haven't had a chance to sight in or adjust the laser, but that's no big deal. Shipping time was excellent and the USPS didn't even bang up the packaging.
- Must HaveGreat tactical light that I believe is a must have. Perfect for home defense or any type of law enforcement. The light itself is an extremely bright white. Many great features including laser, strobe, quick mount and dismount. For the price no other rig light can touch it especially with the 5 year warranty.
- Great unit for the priceGot this light/laser for a very decent price as a lightning deal (122$) from the A to Z smile company. The unit seems very well made and sturdy. Fit is excellent on all my Glock equipment. The light is very bright and offers 2 brightness settings as well as strobe mode. Cycling between the different modes is easy and intuitive. I have zeroed the laser at 10 yards and after a couple hundred rounds with the light attached, taking it on and off the rig, the laser seems to hold zero perfectly. Beware that as the laser is mounted roughly 3 inches under the barrel so your actual POI will be higher at shorter distances and lower at longer distances (compared to your zero). The only complain I have about this unit is the takedown lever that hits and lightly dings the light body when released.