● 400 lumens
● Manual quick attach and release mounting system
● Olight magnetic charging system - can be charged using any USB power source
● Momentary and constant-on modes
- Technical Details
The PL-MINI Valkyrie is a culmination of years of innovation at Olight in the LED industry.
At only two ounces, the flashlight will never cause the user to adjust their bore height or grip on the device producing a more consistent integration into their mounting system.
The 400-lumen output is the perfect match of intense brightness and maintaining focus on your target. The 2.41-inch length allows for the light to not reach passed the barrel of a standard compact device for maximum concealability. We also integrated our signature magnetic rechargeable system into the light.
Use the included MCC magnetic charging cable to charge the light either quickly at home or in the field. The PL-MINI is the perfect choice for practical concealed carry on any compact device due to its unmatched brightness and portability.
- • Compact and lightweight, width and length perfect for compact devices making it easily concealable.
- • 960mAh built-in lithium polymer battery pushing a maximum output of 400 lumens.
- • Incorporates the OLIGHT signature magnetic charging system for maximum convenience. Can be powered by all common USB power sources.
- • Manual quick attach and release mounting system
- • Low power warning indicator
- • Hit the switch downward to turn on minimizing accidental triggering when put into a holster
- • Output modes: momentary-on, constant on
- • *2 year warranty
|Beam Distance (ft)||246|
|Beam Distance (m)||75|
|Max. Performance (lumens)||400|
|Charge type||Magnetic USB charge base|
|Compatible Batteries||Customised Li-Ion Battery|
|Light Intensity (candela)||1400|
|Light Form||Standard hotspot diameter with impressive distance. The perfect all-around beam profile.|
|Lens / Reflector Type||Smooth reflector (central area and flood area)|
|Mode Operation||Side Switch|
|Form/Size Factor||Small size (Car key / Zippo Lighter)|
|LEVEL 1 (lumens)||400|
|Run-time LEVEL 1||
|SOS / BEACON||No|
|Weight (g / oz)||62 / 2.19|
|Length (mm / in)||61.2 / 2.41|
|Head Diameter (mm / in)||31.2 / 1.23|
|Body Diameter (mm / in)||26.9 / 1.06|
|Led||Cree XP-L HI|
|Use||Police, military, tactical use|
- very perfectI bought it as an experiment when it went on sale a few weeks back. Very glad I picked it up. It attaches easily to a Glock, has a pretty big illumination area, and charges quickly.
If the sale ever comes around again, I'll buy a round of these for all the polymer children.
- very satisfyingLOVE my PL-MINI. I live in the country and taking my sidearm outside at night is a must due to our close proximity to a water source. Snakes are everywhere. Having my PL-MINI on my Glock 19 Gen 4 is the perfect combo of light and protection that I need. And for home protection, this little light is absolutely ideal. Bright enough to light a room,the target will certainly need to squint or react the brightness. Well done, I love both of my PL-MINI's. Now, offer that one in Desert tan, please. ;-)
- This is a fantastic lightThis is a fantastic light. It is very lightweight. It fits good on my Glock 23.
Very fast shipping. The charging system is awesome.
- love it had it for months best tac light I've ever bought!love it had it for months best tac light I've ever bought!
- great productI bought this for my EDC Springfield XDM 9 works perfectly great brightness overall great product I love it
- very satisfyingFirst thoughts of the light..... AWESOME!! Ordered my light last week and it showed up just a couple days later. I have a Springfield XD40 Sub Compact, initially, I was concerned that the barrel was too short, but to my surprise, the light fit. Easy installation and blown away how bright the light is. Highly recommend this light.
- great lightBought for my Sig P320 subcompact, couldn’t be happier with the fit and ease of use. Great price too! I have a few Olights so I knew I couldn't go wrong with a PL-Mini purchase for my Sig.
- Great lightGreat light love it the size perfect will be ordering more
- very satisfyingThis is by far the best light in its a category by miles!! Not making it up! It's fantastically bright with spectacular range for the size and its ease of use is incredible! It's never let me down and I've used it regularly for the past 2 months and am certain it will continue to exceed my expectations for years to come! No one and done highly expensive batteries just come inside and set it down close to to the charger and bams it magnetically sucks onto the light and charges in no time! It's perfect for indoors and still holds it's own outside with no issues whatsoever. Its range is far beyond anything you would be using it with a side arm. I've tested over 1000 rounds while the light was active sometimes in the rain and snow without ever even a single flicker! Olight will forever have my business over the competition! Surefire who?? Streamlight who? What are those? Gone from my life that's what! Thanks, Olight for making such a spectacular product!
- very satisfyingI have two of these lights. I absolutely love them. 400 lumens is perfect for an EDC handlight. Super easy to install & easy to operate. The PL Mini is the only light that will be on my handlight. I can’t say enough good things about Olight & their products. Quality at an affordable price.
- awesomeAwesome light for a good price!!! I bought this for my Springfield xd mod2 but doesn't fit so I put it on my wife's Springfield xdm. Fits like a glove, love the switch design, very very bright and it's awesome that it's rechargeable. No swapping batteries out all the time. I couldn't be any happier. Highly recommend!!!
- very satisfyingAnother glowing review of this compact light! This is the perfect size if you're someone that likes to conceal carry with a light on your CCW. I can't say anything positive that hasn't already been said millions of times but this light is just solid in every way, especially for the money. So much value in this package.
There's nothing wrong with the light but the only thought I have for possible improvements in the future are to maybe make it a little be bigger. Bring the bottom of the light down a little further to where it and the bottom of the trigger guard are on the same level. It'd give a little more room for a bigger battery and a bigger lens while fully utilizing the empty space in front of the trigger guard. Just a thought.
- very satisfyingWorks as it should. I compared it to my much larger light and it does the same job and is so much smaller. Great light
- Great little lightGreat little light. It was my first Olight product but it won't be my last. I was genuinely impressed with the build quality. Seem like a solidly built aluminum body. The switches have no play or wiggle. They seem like they'll hold up to a lot of use. It lights up anything within my effective range with a equipment really well, and I like that I can just plug it in at night to recharge it instead of dealing with batteries. This was probably my best Black Friday purchase this year.
- perfectI absolutely love this light! The amount of light output for the size is fantastic!!! The ability for either momentary or switched on is a very nice bonus for a tactical feature. The ease of using it as a left-handed individual makes me very happy too! Thanks, Olight!!
- very satisfyingI purchased one PL-Mini via a July flash sale on a whim just because I was curious about rechargeable lights. Installed it on a G19, ran through 300+ rounds. Flawless. Great beam quality, no problems whatsoever. Holds a charge for a long time. Super light. I was impressed. So I bought two more on Black Friday. Sale prices make these an awesome value. Sign up for flash sales.
- Good lightGood light. Bright for the size. The only improvement I would make is the activation switch could be a little more comfortable to activate. The only reason I didn’t give full stars. Love the ability to recharge.
- amazingBought this for my M&P9c 2.0 and it’s incredible! Way better than I thought.
- I have to admit that this is m...I have to admit that this is much more than I had expected. The area coverage of the light is excellent for night self defense. I was very surprised at how fast the item shipped even considering the number of items you had to process with such a great sale. Thank you very much!
- Quick to attach & detach, very...Quick to attach & detach, very bright, and Imo the best feature is that it is rechargeable. I've read a few complaints where people gave a bad review because it didn't fit their sub compact equipment, I guess they should have researched that before hand. It's not fair to give the product a bad review because of your failure to do research. Imo it's a nice compact light. A+
- Received this light very quick...Received this light very quickly. The build quality is amazing. I love the magnetic charging system.
It's attached to my PX4 full size nightstand equipment. It does NOT fit Springfield XDE or PX4 Sub-Compact.
My first experience with O-light. I will be back for more.
I HIGHLY recommend it.
- I bought this thinking it woul...I bought this thinking it would fit my wife’s Shield 380 EZ. It will NOT fit the EZ... it does however fit my Springfield XDM Compact, so no problem. It sure would have been a nice addition to the EZ though. It is a quality light.
- Love it! Fits perfectly on bot...Love it! Fits perfectly on both of my Springfield XD's and my Sig SP2022. Love the brightness, size, ease of use, and the fact that it's rechargeable. Get one! Or 2 or 3.
- Awesome light for my Glock 19....Awesome light for my Glock 19. Got this on their 1 day deal and can't complain. The first thing I did when I received this was remove the front and rear mounting screws with the supplied tool and put a little blue Loctite on them so they wouldn't work themselves loose. Definitely recommend. Now, I need to convince Vedder Holster to make an IWB holster with this PL-Mini attachment.
- Cool little light. Very bright...Cool little light. Very bright output. Easy to install. Comes with both Glock and Pic 1911 rail attachment. Attached it right to my SIG P220. If it stands the test of time then it will be awesome in my book.
- Awesome little light. M...Awesome little light. Much smaller than the competition, easy to control, built with quality, rechargable battery, quick detach lever, blinding light. Everything I want in a equipment light. Love it so much I bought more than 1
- Just got my light this week. H...Just got my light this week. Have to say I was blown away by how bright the light was for such a small light. Time will tell on the longevity of the battery after multiple recharges but so far I'm excited about the build quality and brightness of the light.
- The PL-Mini is awesome . The b...The PL-Mini is awesome . The best, most compact light I have ever owned. Great light on my G-34 for competition at night. Thank you.
- Amazing little light with awes...Amazing little light with awesome light output! The switch is nice for turning the light on and off. What sealed the deal for me was the ability to easily remove and install the light to almost any rail in just a few seconds.
- Fits and looks great on my cz ...Fits and looks great on my cz p09, this light is powerful and great quality for the price. Best part... it's rechargeable.
- This is a great little light. ...This is a great little light. Bright enough and compact it is just perfect for concealed carry.
- Have this on a Glock 22 works ...Have this on a Glock 22 works great!!! Slim and very bright.
- Fantastic piece of equipment. ...Fantastic piece of equipment. All of associates are in awe of how bright it is and of the price point.
- I purchased the PL Mini Light ...I purchased the PL Mini Light several months ago for my Ruger SR22. It puts our abundant light as advertised and attaches and detaches in a few seconds so you can leave it off for daytime use which is what I do.
This is an excellent light that I can recommend highly.
- Great little flashlight that t...Great little flashlight that throws a lot of light. Attractive, fits really well and doesn't protrude past the muzzle. Hostlers that are custom fit for common types with the PL mini are easy to find. The magnetic recharging and rail attachment is super simple to use. Well worth the price.
- Could not be more pleased with...Could not be more pleased with this light. The attention to detail in design and manufacturing is evident and I would recommend this to anyone considering adding a light to their rig.Thanks Olight for a great product!
- The light is small and bright,...The light is small and bright, the quality is top notch. The quick release has a firm hold on the rail and convenient. I really like not having to replace batteries. Rechargeable is the way to go. I won’t ever buy anything that isn’t rechargeable again. All I do is stick the light on the charger every couple months to make sure it’s topped off. The battery life is what would be expected. I would never think I’d need any more run time for any of my possible situations I might be using it.
I do plan on getting another Olight in the future for a different application.
- I've purchased many weapon lig...I've purchased many lights including several OLight products. I was very anxious to get one of the mini's. Of all the lights I've got, the mini is hands down my favorite! It's packed with features of all the other lights PLUS, and most important to me, it's compact in size! The light doesn't stick out beyond the muzzle like the others do and looks awesome on my P10C! I really need to get another one in FDE! Olight hit a home run with this light!
- Great light, a lot of engineer...Great light, a lot of engineering went into this product and its offered at a great price. I’m very pleased with this purchase and have already recommended it to several friends.
- The PL Mini Valkyrie Is my fir...The PL Mini Valkyrie Is my first light and I'm very glad I bought it. I've had it about 2 months now, and it's been flawless. It's compact and light weight, while providing a powerful beam. It has a great spot and in addition, very good spill. It fits right on my XDm 3.8" 45 ACP with no problem. The quick release makes for fast removal and installation. I can easily switch it to my M&P 2.0 Compact if I want. No need to even remove it to charge the battery.
- I bought this light for my Glo...I bought this light for my Glock 23 Gen 4 and it fit just perfect and the quality of light is just impressive, really bright at night. I would really recommend this product for at least any Glock as an owner of one..
- Bought two of these now. Small...Bought two of these now. Small. Bright. No batteries to change, just plug the usb charger cable into my computer, my car, any usb port and charge the light. No need to remove the light from the pistol rail to replace the batteries, just touch the magnetic pickup to the light and it's charging. No issues from either light so far. May buy another one or two as Christmas gifts.
- Fantastic LITTLE light! I don'...Fantastic LITTLE light! I don't even notice the weight change on my G19X. Other lights end up being pretty large and heavy, but this unit is no "light-weight". Great solid performance and construction. Plus, there is no searching for some odd batteries to keep around for the light. Everybody has something with a USB socket, so chargers are everywhere. And it holds a charge for a LONG time. Just enough light to see anything nearby enough to be a threat without blinding yourself with reflections coming back at you. We will definitely be getting more of these. I don't usually tell people they should get something, but everybody needs to check out this little beauty.
- Great light! Easy to turn on &...Great light! Easy to turn on & off, easy to take on & off, and super-easy to recharge. The magnetic charging port work perfect and no need to take it off the firearm to charge.
The light is bright enough to see what you want to see without getting the dreaded, "wall bounce"; a light that blinds you if you get too close to a wall.
I bought this light on sale with free shipping; what a great deal!
- Love the light, one complaint ...Love the light, one complaint though. The activation buttons are two short or require too much force to push. Difficult for Medium size hand to activate with strong hand.