S2R Baton II
● CW LED with a maximum output of 1,150 lumens
● Includes a 3200mAh 18650 rechargeable lithium battery which is charged magnetically through the tailcap charging cable
● Three-color power level indication show the power levels
● Brand-new TIR lens design producing a perfectly balanced beam
● Flat tailcap with a strong magnet allowing the ability to use as a hands-free work light
- Technical Details
The S2R Baton II is the upgraded version of the popular S2R Baton predecessor.
It has a compact build (5% shorter than S2R Baton) for easy grip and portability.
The light can produce a maximum output of 1,150 lumens including an upgraded TIR lens that produces a perfectly balanced beam.
It has several modes to choose from including three standard modes, turbo, moonlight, and strobe.
The S2R Baton II features a battery indicator located on the side switch so you always know when to charge. It boasts a new MCC II magnetic charging system to ensure faster charging in a smaller form factor.
The S2R II also features a dual direction pocket clip for enhanced everyday carry.
- CW LED with a maximum output of 1,150 lumens.
- Includes a 3200mAh 18650 rechargeable lithium battery which is charged magnetically through the tailcap charging cable.
- Features a battery indicator located on the side switch so you know when to charge. Indicator glowing green (Battery remaining>=70 % ), indicator glowing yellow(Battery remaining 15-70%), indicator glowing red (Battery remaining<=15%).
- Portable faster charging MCC II USB charging cable provided in the package.
- Brand-new TIR lens design producing a perfectly balanced beam.
- Flat tailcap with a strong magnet allowing the ability to use as a hands-free work light.
- Multi-function side switch with five brightness levels, plus a strobe mode.
|Beam Distance (ft)||443|
|Beam Distance (m)||135|
|Max. Performance (lumens)||1150|
|Charge type||Magnetic USB charge base|
|Compatible Batteries||customised 18650|
|Light Intensity (candela)||4600|
|Light Form||Wide/broad hotspot. Perfect for up close illumination.|
|Lens / Reflector Type||TIR reflector (big, defined wide hotspot)|
|Mode Operation||Side Switch|
|Form/Size Factor||Medium size (Permanent Marker)|
|Series||Series S (EDC, General Use)|
|LEVEL 1 (lumens)||1150|
|Run-time LEVEL 1||1150 lumens (~400lm); 2+230m|
|LEVEL 2 (lumens)||400|
|Run-time LEVEL 2||4h|
|LEVEL 3 (lumens)||120|
|Run-time LEVEL 3||14h|
|LEVEL 4 (lumens)||15|
|Run-time LEVEL 4||100h|
|LEVEL 4 (lumens)||0.5|
|Run-time LEVEL 5||60 days|
|SOS / BEACON||No|
|Weight (g / oz)||98.5 / 3.47|
|Length (mm / in)||100 / 3.94|
|Head Diameter (mm / in)||23 / 0.9|
|Body Diameter (mm / in)||23 / 0.9|
|Packaging||Custom plastic enclosure.|
|Use||everyday carry, key-chain, car, camping, fishing, household, EDC, general use|
- very goodThis like Olight's many other offerings is great quality for value I usually switch between this and the S1R for carry and I keep one of these lights in both vehicles. This is one light you can't go wrong with owning.
- perfectThis is my go-to light for EDC and nightstand. It’s plenty bright and I loke the run times afforded by the 18650 format. It has survived a few modest drops onto concrete. I took it caving and was amazed; everyone was asking about it.
IMO it has the best price-to-performance ratio in the Olight brand. I just bought a second one.