● Powered by a convenient and widely available single AAA battery producing an output of 180 lumens
● Double helix body knurling for unique style and solid grip
● Super easy carry: Barely know it is there with its lightweight and slender form factor
● Highly integrated tail switch: The user can operate momentary on and quick mode shifting (5/180 lumens) all through a convenient tail switch
● The I3T is equipped with a TIR optic lens producing a soft and balanced beam for comfortable
- Technical Details
The I3T EOS is a slim tail switch flashlight powered by a single AAA battery with a max output of 180 lumens.
It is equipped with an excellent LED paired with a TIR optic lens producing a soft and balanced beam. It is also equipped with a dual direction pocket clip for multiple carrying options such as a pocket or backpack strap.
The I3T is an incredibly convenient illumination experience to take with you everywhere.
- ● Powered by a convenient and widely available single AAA battery producing an output of 180 lumens.
- ● Double helix body knurling for unique style and solid grip.
- ● Super easy carry: Barely know it is there with its lightweight and slender form factor. The dual direction pocket clip makes the I3T even more convenient for carrying in a pocket or attaching to a hat or strap.
- ● Highly integrated tail switch: The user can operate momentary on and quick mode shifting (5/180 lumens) all through a convenient tail switch.
- ● The I3T is equipped with a TIR optic lens producing a soft and balanced beam for comfortable use.
|Beam Distance (ft)||196|
|Beam Distance (m)||60|
|Max. Performance (lumens)||180|
|Charge type||Optional charger|
|Compatible Batteries||AAA Alkaline Battery|
|Light Intensity (candela)||900|
|Light Form||Wide/broad hotspot. Perfect for up close illumination.|
|Lens / Reflector Type||TIR reflector (big, defined wide hotspot)|
|Mode Operation||Tails Swith|
|Form/Size Factor||Small size (Car key / Zippo Lighter)|
|Series||Series I (Keychain)|
|LEVEL 1 (lumens)||180|
|Run-time LEVEL 1||21m|
|LEVEL 2 (lumens)||5|
|Run-time LEVEL 2||16h|
|Weight (g / oz)||41 /1.45|
|Length (mm / in)||89 / 3.5|
|Head Diameter (mm / in)||15 / 0.6|
|Body Diameter (mm / in)||15 / 0.6|
|Led||Philips LUXEON TX|
|Use||keychain, everyday carry, gift|
- very satisfyingI just got mine in the mail yesterday and for a mini EDC light, I like it. The tail cap switch is plenty big enough to turn on/off by feel. The duel purpose clip is great for attaching onto an eplet, shirt pocket, or ball cap visor. Two modes of lighting, a low and a high. The price, maybe a little on the high side, but otherwise still a justifiable expense for a good quality light. Now the biggest thing for me or others that don't always EDC a mini light, is not to forget you have it on your person and don't forget to remove it before laundry day!
- GOOD lightThis AAA light is awesome, has 2 modes and is so simple to use, low mode is more then enough to see whats in front of you in total darkness and high mode gives 180 lumens and is great for walking outside or when you need the extra lumens to light things up, the difference from low to high is very noticeble. For this price there is nothing to say bad, it looks good with the unique twisted knurling and gives enough light for most every day carry tasks.
- great lightGreat light. I also have the M1T which is my standard edc light but for those days when you just need a slimmer, lighter light, then this is perfect. I also think it makes a great bedside light since it starts on low mode allowing you to maintain your night vision. The design is spot on, look great, feels great in the hand. it's the perfect size, small enough you dont notice it in your pocket but big enough to have a good grip on. Really just a great light.
- very goodHave had this light for about a month and love it. I have other larger and brighter lights but this one gets carried daily. I work for a major tv provider as an installer. This is the one tool that gets used on every job all day everyday. When I need other lights I will be buying olight.
- very greatVery bright light to be just a single aaa. And has decent throw. I like how the threads on the tail cap are gold plated for better connection. Nice little backup light.
- great OlightI have the limited edition copper version of this light. It’s unique and very well made and durable. I’ve dropped it numerous times and it’s gotten wet and still works great. I really like the 5 lumen moonlight setting for moving around the bedroom at night and not disturbing my fiancé! The clip is strong and this little light is really easy to carry around clipped inside my pocket. I forget it’s there. Great EDC, always there, never annoying. Great job again Olight.