● XM-L2 LED with a maximum output of 1,150 lumens
● Includes a 3200mAh 18650 rechargeable lithium battery which is charged magnetically through the tailcap charging cable
● Quick access to turbo mode: Simply double click the side switch to enter.
● Brand-new TIR lens design producing a perfectly balanced beam
● Flat tailcap with a strong magnet allowing the ability to use as a hands-free work light
- Technical Details
S2R baton utilizes our signature TIR Optic lens with a boosted output of 1020 lumens over the previous 950 in the S2 Baton. The S2R employs our widely popular magnetic charging system which can be charged through a varity of USB power suppliers such as a laptop or power bank on the go. The S2R Baton is the definition of a perfect flashlight to meet any one's everyday needs.
The extremely compact S2R baton includes our signature magnetic tailcap allowing it to secure to any ferrous metal for hands free use. The hardened stainless stell pocket clip allows for a solid attachment to a back pack, belt, hat, or packet for easy access.
When the flashlight is on, double click and hold the side switch to enter the timer settings mode. A single blink accesses the short timer(3 minutes) while two blinks access the long timmer(9 minutes). Double click and hold the side switch again to switch between the short and long timer. The flashlight will automatically turn off when the timer is up.
- XM-L2 LED with a maximum output of 1,020 lumens.
- Includes a 3200mAh 18650 rechargeable lithium battery which is charged magnetically through the tailcap charging cable.
- Portable faster charging MCC USB charging cable provided in the package.
- Brand-new TIR lens design producing a perfectly balanced beam.
- Flat tailcap with a strong magnet allowing the ability to use as a hands-free work light.
- Multi-function side switch with five brightness levels.
|Beam Distance (ft)||502|
|Beam Distance (m)||153|
|Max. Performance (lumens)||1020|
|Charge type||Magnetic USB charge base|
|Compatible Batteries||customised 18650|
|Light Intensity (candela)||5800|
|Light Form||Wide/broad hotspot. Perfect for up close illumination.|
|Lens / Reflector Type||TIR reflector (big, defined wide hotspot)|
|Mode Operation||Side Switch|
|Form/Size Factor||Medium size (Permanent Marker)|
|Series||Series S (EDC, General Use)|
|LEVEL 1 (lumens)||1020|
|Run-time LEVEL 1||1020lumens (~500lm); 3h10m (2m).|
|LEVEL 2 (lumens)||500|
|Run-time LEVEL 2||3h20m (2m).|
|LEVEL 3 (lumens)||120|
|Run-time LEVEL 3||13h|
|LEVEL 4 (lumens)||12|
|Run-time LEVEL 4||120h|
|LEVEL 4 (lumens)||0.5|
|Run-time LEVEL 5||60 days|
|SOS / BEACON||No|
|Weight (g / oz)||101.5 / 3.58|
|Length (mm / in)||105 / 4.13|
|Head Diameter (mm / in)||23 / 0.90|
|Body Diameter (mm / in)||21.5 / 0.84|
|Packaging||Custom plastic enclosure.|
|Use||everyday carry , key-chain, car, camping, fishing, household, EDC, general use|
- amazing flashlight. A lot smaller than it looksamazing flashlight. A lot smaller than it looks. Takes some time getting used to how the flashlight operates but then it becomes second nature. Build quality is top notch and overall feels very high quality. I'm not a flash light expert and bought it for work to do inspections and I think it's perfect. The magnetic charging is an awesome feature. My car has a USB port and it charges while I'm driving on the road. Overall satisfied.
- Great flash light and fantastic customer serviceI own several different types of Olights. The s2r is a great little light. The size of it compared to the output and run times it offers are outstanding. I have bought 2 over the last little while, the first one I bought for my self and I keep it by my bed and use it pretty well every night. The second I bought for my brother but it did have a problem with the switch not clicking reliably. I contacted Olight and within a few hours they replied and have another in the mail already. Knowing that Olights customer service is so helpful, on the rare chance that I have needed it, gives me confidence to buy other Olight products in the future.