I3E EOS Black
● Simple head twist with machining for optimal grip
● Perfect for keychain carry with a slim body
● The smallest 90 lumen light on the market. Incredible performance with an even beam
- Technical Details
The i3E flashlight features a high-performance Philips LUXEON TX LED and a PMMA TIR lens that focuses the light to reach a distance of 44 meters. The versatile i3E fits easily into a pocket or bag and can be connected to a keychain, it's an extremely compact flashlight with a maximum 90-lumen output, all running off of a single AAA battery. Plus its slim smooth design,it won't wear on your clothing or purse. The i3E is the perfect choice for a small, bright, and affordable light to take with you anywhere.
|Beam Distance (ft)||144|
|Beam Distance (m)||44|
|Max. Performance (lumens)||90|
|Charge type||Optional charger|
|Compatible Batteries||1 x AAA(R3)|
|Light Intensity (candela)||500|
|Light Form||Wide/broad hotspot. Perfect for up close illumination.|
|Lens / Reflector Type||
TIR reflector (big,defined wide hotspot)
|Mode Operation||No Switch|
|Form/Size Factor||Small size (Car key / Zippo Lighter)|
|Series||Series I (Keychain)|
|LEVEL 1 (lumens)||90|
|Run-time LEVEL 1||
|SOS / BEACON||No|
|Weight (g / oz)||19.4 / 0.68|
|Length (mm / in)||60.5 / 2.38|
|Head Diameter (mm / in)||14 / 0.55|
|Body Diameter (mm / in)||12.5 / 0.49|
|Led||Philips LUXEON TX|
|Use||keychain, everyday carry, gift|
- Absolutely amazing little light. Bright as a larger flashlight.Amazing
- Great light, small foot printReceived this light as a gift from another order. Absolutely love this light. I immediately put it on my key chain as a backup to my EDC light.
- Zipper PullI wanted a dependable, light weight, pen light I could use as a zipper pull extender for my day bag. This light produces unbelievably bright, well defused, beam and it's light enough to use as a zipper pull without effecting zipper function (not so heavy as to move zipper inconveniently). The price, cyber Monday, it was free. I also ordered an I3E EOS for my key chain. This light uses AAA batts. so no problem keeping it bright and ready. Now, I'd better get some more batts. cause I can't stop playing with it.
- One of the brightest,most affordable keychain lights out there. I warn everyone who asks to use it that its bright and they look directly at the lens anyway and then blink and tub their eyes. LolOne of the brightest,most affordable keychain lights out there. I warn everyone who asks to use it that its bright and they look directly at the lens anyway and then blink and tub their eyes. Lol
- Amazing little lightIt’s extremely bright for it to be so small
- Great little lite...very impressed w the small size & brightness of this ‘little lite’... I was surprised just how bright it was when I first turned it on.. I have flashlites - 5x the size, 4x the batteries & not even, half as bright or convenient, as this.. great to hold w fingers & still be able, to use the same hand... Only gripe is - I’d love it as a on/off push button.. besides that, excellent all around lite.. I will be looking into the i3T EOS, Baldr pro & USB charger for the future... thanks..
- The little light that shines !!Short review: Very good simple keychain light at a low price.
Long review: Box: Flashlight , included AAA alkaline , manual. High quality packaging for a budget light with everything you need to get started.
First impressions: Fit is really good, the finish is a black and pretty shiny deep black coating. The feel is nice, very classy with shallow milled lines on the body. Lenght is 62mm and diameter is 14mm. 19 gram with the cell. The light itself is unvelievably lightweight.
Physical specs: Led is LUXEON TX. Temp is not stated by Olight but look Neutral White +/- 5500k i guess. It is what i would call Pure White. The beam shows a hot defined hot spot with medium splill. Due to size, ther eis no clip but a keyring on the tail. The max throw is 44 meters, more than enough ford EDC and general everyday task. The light is drop resitant to 1.5 meter and water resistant to 2 meters. The light consist of only the head and the tube assembly. The reflector is of smooth type and the led is very well centered.
Operation specs: You cant get any simpler than this, turn body clockwise to turn on and counter-clockwise to turn off. The only output is 90 lumens for a 45 min runtime. Enough to light up a small room. There is no turbo or moonlight but this light is intended to be simple and effective. The light is automatically locked out when you turn it off.
Final thought: This flashlight is very useful as an emergency light or to have the most compact but still very good flashlight always on hand. Everything is super simple and effective.
Strenght are the Simplicity, low price, featherweight and the included battery.
The two things i miss in this flashlight is a more agressive knurling on the tube and a two level output would be great (low).
Conclusion : If you want a super light and compact flashlight always ready on your keychain, this is the one for you. You will be surprise at how mych light it put out for such a tiny package.
- Great light!Being avid rv campers we get to walk the dogs in many unfamiliar places and the I3e eos is enough light to see any hazards nearby. We have 5 and don't have enough!
- Great small lightThis is a perfect key chain light, not much bigger than a AAA battery and very bright. I have apparently have a "flashlight problem" according to my family, but this little gem can go up against my Surefire's Streamlight's and Pelican's at a more reasonable price
- Perfect for keychain or EDC kitLove this little guy. I attached mine to my EDC backpack that travels with me everyday to work. Always have light to go through my pack when needed. Often I am in trainings, watching videos, and can’t disturb everyone by turning on the overhead light. Problem solved. The fact that it runs off AAA means I can always find a replacement battery on the fly... even pillaging it off a remote control or wireless mouse if needed.
- SuperLove the size of this tiny little flashlight, and the beam of light outshines much larger flashlights. I think I need a few more of these...
- Great little keychain lightGreat light output for the size. I was able to get a desert tan/coyote brown color when they ran a special. I have not had it long, but seems to be well built. Will consider other lights from Olight when I am in the market for an upgrade or additional light.
- Great light you gotta get you one of these little lights!This little light is great i saw it on an Aquachigger video he was given reviews on Oolight! I'm gonna let Oolight use my YouTube video I'm going to make a video using it in a cave!
- A Great Mini TorchThe output of this tiny flashlight is amazing. The unit does get warm when left on for a few minutes.
- Great Little FlashlightThis flashlight was even smaller than I imagined, which is a good thing as it is perfect to carry around all day in your pocket. Quality appears to be first rate and boy was I surprised how much light it generated when I first turned it on. Never been so excited about a flashlight before! What a great buy!!
- Packs a bright punch.I don't do reviews on store websites usually unless it's Amazon, but that's how good this light is. It's surprisingly really bright and packs a nice punch. It's also a lot smaller than I expected which is fine since it produces such a bright and vibrant light. Fits on a key chain with ease. Uses a single AAA battery which is provided which will last an estimated 45 minutes.
- Small yet PowerfulI received this light as part of the Elite Sale in the Desert Tan color variation. I love the color. The light is smaller than I thought it would be, just barely bigger than the battery that's inside of it. After several weeks on my keychain it still looks like new.
- SweetLight, small, simple, tough and plenty of light for its size.
- Great Little LightGreat little light for its size and price. Excellent light output, hard to believe the whole thing is barely bigger than a AAA battery. It turns off clockwise and on counterclockwise; I would prefer the opposite but that is only a minor, nitpicking thing. I would buy another, in fact I did buy another on a later order. I will probably buy more as gifts because all of my adult kids want one now.
- buy two, then 10 more to give as gifts.this little powerhouse is on my keys and goes with me everywhere. like a pocket knife, you dont realize how useful a little light is until you start carrying one. the twist on/off means no switch to ever go bad. use a rechargeable battery and you have a constant source of convenient light for all your needs.
- Absolutely impressiveI love this little light, its compact, light weight and powerful. I was expecting more of a lantern effect but was surprised with a relatively good beam and fair amount of throw. Great addition to your keys or pocket.
- Perfect key chain lightI got this little guy clipped on my spare car keys. For a light this size it puts out a lot of useable light.
- Great little lightI bought the black version and absolutely love it. It runs on 1AAA battery which are available everywhere and that is good. I was impressed by its small size and the 90 lumen power it has. I added this to one of my edc packs, so it is always there. Love it so much I bought the same one but in FDE color and looks cool and of course works great. Highly recommend it, has many home uses, edc, attach to a bug out bag so it is always there or key chain.
- Great little lightThese are great little lights. I have gotten two or three so far and some of them have come as a free gift with other purchases. They are well worth it either free or for the price that is online. They fit Ignace in the well on a keychain and are about the size of a normal key and still put out a really good amount of light. You could even wear them around your neck and always have a light around your neck if you needed it. Thanks again all light for a great product and for the free flashlight from time to time.
- Great keyring / keychain lightI've had one of these on my keyring for approximately 3 years. Most of the black is worn off, but it has never failed to light. I used to commute by train and would arrive at my home station after dark. This gave me plenty of light to walk from the station to the dark parking lot and find my car. Bought a few more for friends.
- A must have!Received one of these in desert tan color during the Elite sale. What a little powerhouse! I was blown away by how bright this thing is. From the photos, I had wondered if the body was plastic. I was please to know this is not the case! The construction of this flashlight is top notch, and an absolute steal at this price. It is hard to believe the light output from a single AAA battery. I will be ordering a few more of these with my next order! Personally I will never hesitate to purchase from or recommend Olight to anyone. Buying from them is an enjoyable experience, and this purchase was absolutely perfect. Very happy!
- Might light for a flashlight the size of a tube of chapstickI purchases the I3E EOS Desert Tan but I don't seem to be able to write a review on the exact one I purchases, So this one will have to do. I am so very impressed by the sheer amount of light something a bit smaller than a tube of chap-stick throws out. Its now a part of what i carry with me
- Good EDC light.Small size is perfect for EDC. I carry this in my coin pocket. 90 lumen is good for emergency situations.
- Nice lightI got this in Desert Tan during the Elite promotion.
It replaced a Fenix E01 that had been on my key ring for the last 18 months, it was working fine, but I decided to give the OLIGHT a try.
The I3E EOS is brighter, smaller, and lighter than the Fenix E01.
Its finish has held up nicely for the first 3 weeks of EDC pocket carry getting banged around by my keys.
- Awesome little lightGot a desert tan one in the giveaway for cost of shipping. At first thought kinda expensive for its size but was impressed with every other light I have from them so figured I'd give it a try. Boy am i glad i paid the shipping for it lol. Super bright for the size, runs on 1x aaa. Highly recommend olight and will definently keep buying lights from them. They took my buisness from another kinda well known company lol.
- Can't Beat It For The $$$"To be 100% honest, I only got my I3E because there was a free promotion for a tan/bronze color. I usually have always had my Streamlight Microstream with me due to the push button and pocket clip. However, it's never been the brightest thing out there, hanging around 45 lumens.
The amount of light that this thing puts out relative to its size is unreal at 90 lumens. The twist head stays on tight and I don't feel like I have to worry about it falling off like some others that I've used. I got it for $5 after the shipping, but even at $10 it's fantastic."
- Good keyring lightI got one for the wife last week. Am impressed with the amount of light this little thing puts out. I was expecting enough light to see a key hole in the dark. This is way more impressive and would be good walking to the car in the dark or in an emergency. Wife loved the gift and was very happy with the small size not taking up a lot in her hand bag.
- Awesome little light.Lots of light from such a small unit. LOve it.
- GoodGreat keychain light. Brighter that I thought. Plenty of light to get you where you're going. Nice gift idea.