1. Q: Can I change the bezel?
A: No, the bezel could not be changed as it will need specific devices.
2. Q: Marauder 2 has something fogging up on the side of the cone in the middle after 5 minutes of use but then the fog disappeared after turning on the light, is this normal?
A: Normal, Marauder 2 is a high-powered torch, this may occur in winter use and will usually eliminate itself after 24H of resting, which does not affect daily use.
3. Q: Is it normal that the indicator of the light will flash when using Marauder 2 to charge my phone?
A: This is normal, the green light flashes when charging in reverse.
4. Q: How long is the battery life of Marauder 2?
A: Generally the battery capacity decreases after 500 charges.
5. Q: Is it normal for my Marauder 2 to have 2 LEDs come on and then slowly turn off when it is switched off?
A: When the product is switched off, there is still residual power in the circuit capacitor, the residual power can only be slowly discharged by forming a circuit through the lamp beads, while Marauder 2 has a higher amount of near lamp beads. This is normal due to the difference in the VF value of individual lamp beads, which will not affect the performance of the product.
|Marauder 2 User Manual.pdf||1426kb|