The Perun 2 is an upgraded version of the Perun. Powered by a 4000mAh 21700 battery, this new multi-functional right angle flashlight delivers a maximum output of 2,500 lumens and provides a longer runtime. It adopts the MCC3 USB charging cable with a charging current of up to 2A, which greatly improves the charging efficiency. Built-in proximity sensor to drop brightness in case of obstruction nearby, a great feature for safety. The Perun 2 can be used as both a headlamp with a headband and as a handheld light with a comfortable grip, and it is easy to carry and attach with the convenient pocket clip. Compared with the Perun, it is a more powerful and reliable illumination tool for multiple activities in the darkness.
1. Q: What charger can be used for Perun 2?
A: MCC1A and MCC3 are both compatible.
2. Q: Can the duty patch of Perun mini attach to Perun 2?
A: No, they are not compatible, Perun 2 is way bigger than the patch and Perun mini.
3. Q: Can the proximity sensor be switched off?
A: No, it can't be switched off due to the original design.
4. Q: Can I use a 21700 5000mAh battery for Perun 2?
A: Perun 2 is packed with a 21700 4000mAh battery but it is also compatible with a 21700 5000mAh battery. But please be aware that 21700 4000mAh battery could not be used in the torches that use 21700 5000mAh battery as the sizes are different and probably cause a short circuit.
5. Q: What can I try if it seems to be faulty?
A: Please first try the troubleshooting steps below to see if they could help solve the problem.
1. Please make sure that the insulator has been removed before using the light and the light is not locked, try holding the button over 3 secs to unlock the light if it is locked
2. Please make sure that the tail cap has been already screwed tight and the battery is on the right direction.
3. Try swabbing the contacts in the tail cap and the surface of the charger with some rubbing alcohol to thoroughly clean them.
4. Please ensure that the light has been fully charged, try another cable or battery if possible