● 1200 lumens output
● 257 yards beam throw using CREE XHP35 HI LED paired with a narrow-angled TIR optic lens with an anti-reflective coating
● Custom battery compartment lock design to prevent accidental opening
● Single handed manual quick attach and release mounting system
- Technical Details
The PL-2 Valkyrie is very bright using a CREE XHP35 HI Led delivering a scorching 1200 lumens.
The light uses two side by side CR123A batteries in common form factor to the industry for a known and comfortable feel. The light features a TIR optic lens providing a 245-meter-long focused beam that is still wide enough to see all around you to eliminate any blind spots in the dark. The heavy duty quick attach and release mounting system allows the light to have a tight hold on your device.
The ambidextrous switch allows the user to continue to use their preferred grip on the device while still being able to activate the switch at a moment’s notice in a high-stress situation.
The PL-2 Valkyrie is a highly powerful self-defense tool which will blind an aggressor at close proximity indoors while still offering an extremely long distance.
|Beam Distance (ft)||770|
|Beam Distance (m)||235|
|Max. Performance (lumens)||1200|
|Charge type||Optional charger|
|Compatible Batteries||2 x CR123A/RCR123A|
|Light Intensity (candela)||13800|
|Light Form||Standard hotspot diameter with impressive distance. The perfect all-around beam profile.|
|Lens / Reflector Type||TIR reflector (big, defined wide hotspot)|
|Mode Operation||Side Switch|
|Form/Size Factor||Small size (Car key / Zippo Lighter)|
|Series PL||P Series PL (flashlight)|
|LEVEL 1 (lumens)||1200|
|Run-time LEVEL 1||
|SOS / BEACON||No|
|Weight (g / oz)||80 / 2.82|
|Length (mm / in)||82.5 / 3.25|
|Head Diameter (mm / in)||32.5 / 1.28|
|Body Diameter (mm / in)||36.5 / 1.44|
|Led||High performance LED|
|Use||Police, military, tactical use|
- AmazingAre you kidding me? If anyone is debating whether to get the Olight PL-1 II VALKYRIE or this one...get this one. In terms of brightness, it is a night and day difference. I own both and wish I would have just got this one from the jump. I bought this light for my Glock 19 4th Gen and it fits perfectly right out of the box. Install takes about 2 and a half seconds. In terms of size, This light is wider than the Olight PL-1 II VALKYRIE which may make it impossible for certain people to holster but honestly doesn't hinder the gun at all. Considering it literally takes 2 and a half seconds to dismount and reattach the light to my Glock I can use the light on my rifle which I love but it makes me feel like I bought the wrong flashlight for my rifle since this one is half the size and about 12x the brightness. I will be buying another one for my rifle in the near future when it goes on sale.
- amazing weapon lightI was debating for a long time on if I should get another Streamlight TLR-1, upgrade to the TLR-1HL or get the PL-2 Valkyrie. Well, I chose this one and I was not disappointed. Noticeably brighter than the TLR-1HL as it should be since it's a full 400 lumens brighter. I am going to see how well it holds up, but have no doubts after being able to feel the construction of its first hand. Looking forward to adding a few more. Now on to find a holster...
- Very good quality. the prices are greatThis is a must-have on your weapon. I have mine on the G22 FDE and its an amazing weapon light. Very good quality. the prices are great. If you're looking for the right weapon light I would say this is your light!!
- very satisfyingGot this for my Windham AR15 and mounted it on the bayonet lug, my goodness this is excellent and much better looking than some oversize flashlight! Recommend for damn sure!!!!
- amazingThis light is incredibly bright and surpasses my Viridian Green Laser/Light combo on my Glock 17. I would highly recommend this light for anyone needing a light on their weapon. Since this light has two CR123 batteries the LED will stay on much longer than my previous Viridian light.
- This pl-2 is amazing!Man, I'm not kidding when I say Olight has impressed the hell out of me again. I bought a pl-mini a few months ago and still can't stop saying great things about that light. This pl-2 is amazing! Superb build quality and ergonomics, and this little thing is incredibly bright! I compared it to all my other weapon lights (tlr-1hl, wmlx gen1, wml gen2, c5l, and as I already stated pl-mini) and there's no comparison. The pl-2 decimates any competitor's light and considering the price anyone would be a fool not to buy two of these. Which by the way, I'm kinda kicking myself now for not buying two during the flash sale. I don't work for Olight but everyone I talk to swears I do because I can't shut up about these weapon lights. I also would like to point out the fact that I haven't seen customer service as good as olightstore in a long time. It really feels good to be appreciated as a customer and given more reasons to come back and buy more awesome lights.
- perfectWithout a doubt a fantastic weapon light. I bought 2 one for my Glock 19 gen and another for my CZ 75D. The light fits both guns like it was made for it. Great construction, sturdy, very clean looking, and produces a great output of light! I'm very impressed. If you are one the fence about getting one, I highly recommend you go for it you will not be disappointed! I will be buying more for my other guns! Thanks, Olight for a great product!
- what a perfect weapon lightA light came today with a free i3E EOS light for the issues during the flash sale (very classy). The light is SUPER bright! The construction seems really good and I love the mounting system with the QD lever. This is a winner! I'm thinking of selling my Streamlight to purchase another one of these! Very impressed.
- very satisfyingWith high volume internet traffic and serve storm weather starting just at the flash sale, Olight still came through for me. Weapons' light and spare batteries came sooner than expected. It works flawlessly. Came with two rechargeable batteries already installed inside the unit. I just had to remove the plastic battery tabs and change out the Glock adapter for the 1913 pic rail adapter for my sig p226. Overall very satisfied with the product and customer service.
- very satisfyingFirst off, I received my PL-2 faster than I expected!!! Right out of the box the PL-2 fits perfectly on my XD-9 with the Glock bar! Like no wiggle at all!!!
Controls are easy to use even with gloved hands. In my opinion, the strobe function is even more disorienting because of the 1200 lumens.
The final verdict is I love this light!!! I should have ordered more than one.
Also, thanks Olight for the show of appreciation.
- very satisfyingI have been on the fence with this light for a while. I decided to get this light during the flash sale. Now I regret not buying more than one. WOW, what a light. Super bright, great beam profile. Feel so natural using the light. I really wished I have bought another one. I highly recommended it. Can’t beat it for the price.
- very satisfyingBought this during one of their flash sales. What an incredible weapon light! It's a little bulky, but attached to my full size m&p it feels right. Super bright, easy controls, easy attachment, and priced very reasonable... Your holster choices are limited, but some of the big names are starting to see the "light". O light makes a quality weapons light at a reasonable price. Get one you won't regret it!
- very satisfyingJust received the PL-2 and it appears to be very well constructed. Unfortunately, it does not fit on the fore end rail on the new Ruger PC Carbine, which was my intended use. Otherwise, it is a very impressive bit of gear.
- like it very muchI bought this during the flash sale and oh man was it worth the wait! The construction of This light is super sturdy! SUPER bright! Worth paying full price for! Highly recommend for anyone who's looking for a home defense light
- like it very muchGreat light! Super bright! I bought this for my M&P 2.0 compact. Fits great, might be a bit bulky for my pistol, so I ended up putting on my M&P .40 that sits in my nightstand. It's an unbelievably great light. Tough as nails and will blind you. Which is the entire purpose?
You can't beat the price on this. If you are wondering. Stop and buy it.. worth more than they are charging.
- like it very muchI bought 3 of these and love em! Replaced my TLR’s on both my pistols and one for my rifle! I already cleared 2 houses with it and my partners were amazed and stated how it lit up the whole house. Also The fit into my Safariland light bearing holster (fitted for my TLR!)
- very satisfyingThe Olight PL-2 Valkyrie is, by far, the very best weapon light I have ever utilized. I firmly believe that a handgun carried for tactical or self-defense purposes should always have a light on board because I want to be sure of my target. I've used other leading brands, and I can tell you that they do not hold a candle to the PL2. I have one of these on my M&P 15, as well as my M&P handgun. There is so much value in these lights, and they simply cannot be beaten. You won't regret getting this light.
- What a fantastic weapon light this is!What a fantastic weapon light this is! Great output, easy to use, and enough power to use on a pistol, rifle, or shotgun. A lot of value for the money here! Buy with confidence.
- very satisfyingBlindingly bright! I purchased one of these for my wife's bedside .45. It puts out a ridiculously bright beam. It has an excellent spot and throws. It looks and feels extremely well made. While it is on the larger size, it is actually pretty light. The strobe function is a nice touch as well. It attaches and detaches easily, and feels very secure!