● 400 lumens
● Manual quick attach and release mounting system
● Olight magnetic charging system - can be charged using any USB power source
● Momentary and constant-on modes
- Technical Details
The PL-MINI Valkyrie is a culmination of years of innovation at Olight in the LED industry.
At only two ounces, the flashlight will never cause the user to adjust their bore height or grip on the device producing a more consistent integration into their mounting system.
The 400-lumen output is the perfect match of intense brightness and maintaining focus on your target. The 2.41-inch length allows for the light to not reach passed the barrel of a standard compact device for maximum concealability. We also integrated our signature magnetic rechargeable system into the light.
Use the included MCC magnetic charging cable to charge the light either quickly at home or in the field. The PL-MINI is the perfect choice for practical concealed carry on any compact device due to its unmatched brightness and portability.
- • Compact and lightweight, width and length perfect for compact devices making it easily concealable.
- • 960mAh built-in lithium polymer battery pushing a maximum output of 400 lumens.
- • Incorporates the OLIGHT signature magnetic charging system for maximum convenience. Can be powered by all common USB power sources.
- • Manual quick attach and release mounting system
- • Low power warning indicator
- • Hit the switch downward to turn on minimizing accidental triggering when put into a holster
- • Output modes: momentary-on, constant on
- • *2 year warranty
|Beam Distance (ft)||246|
|Beam Distance (m)||75|
|Max. Performance (lumens)||400|
|Charge type||Magnetic USB charge base|
|Compatible Batteries||Customised Li-Ion Battery|
|Light Intensity (candela)||1400|
|Light Form||Standard hotspot diameter with impressive distance. The perfect all-around beam profile.|
|Lens / Reflector Type||Smooth reflector (central area and flood area)|
|Mode Operation||Side Switch|
|Form/Size Factor||Small size (Car key / Zippo Lighter)|
|LEVEL 1 (lumens)||400|
|Run-time LEVEL 1||
|SOS / BEACON||No|
|Weight (g / oz)||62 / 2.19|
|Length (mm / in)||61.2 / 2.41|
|Head Diameter (mm / in)||31.2 / 1.23|
|Body Diameter (mm / in)||26.9 / 1.06|
|Led||Cree XP-L HI|
|Use||Police, military, tactical use|
- Very compact and lightHad to throw in my 2 cents... this light is awesome. Very compact and light. 300 lumens is bright, and they got the lens right for indoors throw on a pistol range weapon. It’s difficult to accidentally activate. Recharging is simple and quick. It will back off from 300 to 60 lumens after a few minutes, but it’s not meant to be a “go to war” piece. More like a “bump in the night” piece. I just came from shooting 50 rounds of .40 SW through my HK with this light mounted, and the light was solid as a rock and still functions perfectly.
- The best pistol light on the marketThis is a nice little light for any semi-auto pistol. It is very compact, bright, easy to activate and the fact you charge it (on or off the gun) is a huge pro. Imo, this is the best pistol light on the market
- very perfectI bought it as an experiment when it went on sale a few weeks back. Very glad I picked it up. It attaches easily to a Glock, has a pretty big illumination area, and charges quickly.
If the sale ever comes around again, I'll buy a round of these for all the polymer children.
- The PL-MINI is a great light!The PL-MINI is a great light! I love the QD mount! I've always wanted weapon lights but they have always been priced too high in my opinion. This light is a very lightweight and small form factor. It fits flush with the G19 and great controls that are easy to manipulate but not have accidental activation. I actually carry the PL-MINI mostly in my pocket because I do not like holsters with a light/firearm. The only thing I don't like is the none-replaceable battery but time will tell, and I trust Olight will take care of it in the future if there are any problems.