Seeker 2 PRO
● 3,200-lumen output
● Convenient L-dock included, compatible with OLIGHT S1R / S1R II / S10R III / S2R / S2R II / S30R III H1R / H2R / M2R / Warrior X / Seeker 2 Pro
● Visual display indicators on both sides of the switch
● Milled finger grooves and dermatoglyphic silicone are used on the surface of the holding position, making it soft and anti-slip
● Customized high capacity 21700 lithium rechargeable battery
- Technical Details
The Seeker 2 pro is a powerful, rechargeable side-switch LED flashlight. Powered by a single, maximum capacity, (5000mAh) 21700 customized lithium rechargeable battery, that helps this light deliver a maximum output of 3200 lumens. It uses high-quality LEDs paired with a TIR optic lens, providing a perfect medium and close-range illumination experience. The Seeker 2 pro features a large side switch located near the head of the light for comfortable thumb operation and indicators on both sides of the switch clearly display the battery power and brightness level. With milled finger grooves and dermatoglyphic silicone, the Seeker 2 pro is ergonomically designed to be extremely comfortable and provides a non-slip grip.
The Seeker 2 pro includes a 3.9 ft long 1A magnetic USB cable (The MCC1AL is compatible with OLIGHT S1R / S1R II / S10R III / S2R / S2R II / S30R III H1R / H2R / M2R / Warrior X / Seeker 2 Pro). The provided L-dock can be attached to or fixed on a wall close to a power source for quick and easy access. Compatible with most USB power sources, the magnetic charging cable is convenient to use, making it an ideal illumination kit to be used at home, outdoors, or while on duty.
Manufacturer recommendation: Install on a flat and high-density surface, mounted in the shape of an inverted "L". When charging, the flashlight and L-Dock should be setup away from high traffic areas in order to avoid being knocked loose and damaging the light or L-dock. The included MCC is 1.2 meters long to allow for easier mounting locations near a power source.
1. DO NOT drill holes into any area where electrical cables may be located. This may result in damaged wires where electrical shock, risk of injury, or even death may occur.
2. DO NOT directly attach the L-dock to the wall with 3M tape. Its adhesive strength is not powerful enough to last for a long time, the product may fall down after a period of time.
3. DO NOT install in places that are above fragile objects or surfaces, heavy objects, or people and pets. If it is mounted or used carelessly, the flashlight may fall off the magnetic base and cause damage or injury.
4. DO NOT install in flammable and explosive areas, such as oil stations, gas stations, mining sites, dust, or metal workshops.
5. Keep out of reach of children.
1.Not suitable for bumpy environments, such as in a car.
|Beam Distance (ft)||820|
|Beam Distance (m)||250|
|Max. Performance (lumens)||3200|
|Charge type||Magnetic USB charge base|
|Compatible Batteries||Customized rechargeable 21700, 5000mAh 3.6v Battery|
|Light Intensity (candela)||15600|
|Light Form||Perfect medium and close-range illumination experience.|
|Lens / Reflector Type||TIR optic lens|
|Mode Operation||Side Switch|
|Form/Size Factor||Medium size (Permanent Marker)|
|Series||Series Seeker (Household & Outdoors & Law Enforcement)|
|LEVEL 1 (lumens)||3200|
|Run-time LEVEL 1||
3200 lumens (2minutes) then drops to 600 lumens (150 minutes)
|LEVEL 2 (lumens)||1200|
|Run-time LEVEL 2||
1200 lumens (110 minutes) then drops to 600 lumens (30 minutes)
|LEVEL 3 (lumens)||300|
|Run-time LEVEL 3||
300 lumens (9.5 hours)
|LEVEL 4 (lumens)||50|
|Run-time LEVEL 4||50 lumens (50 hours)|
|LEVEL 5 (lumens)||5|
|Run-time LEVEL 5||
5 lumen (12 days)
|SOS / BEACON||No|
|Weight (g / oz)||198 / 6.98|
|Length (mm / in)||128 / 5.04|
|Head Diameter (mm / in)||35 / 1.38|
|Body Diameter (mm / in)||28 / 1.1|
|Use||Household & Outdoors & Law Enforcement|
- Best flashlightI got this on the sale and I wish I got two. The flashlight is amazing. Perfect carrying case. Changing mount is great for grad and go. Just the perfect flashlight.
- very satisfyingJust got my new seeker pro 2 and man this thing screams quality. I now own three olight flashlights, the sr2 baton, pl mini Valkyrie and now the seeker2. The only problem with this flashlight is its gonna piss off my neighbors at night time in my backyard cause this beast is bright as the sun
- very satisfyingI bought this during the flash sale. I love the rubber grips, it makes it very comfortable to hold and easy to control. The light is bright and cuts through the night. The beam is solid white with no bright spots. Love this light.
- very satisfyingI received this flashlight yesterday and my first impression is that this is likely to become my favorite flashlight. I absolutely love the lumen level and battery indicators. All future flashlights should have this feature. This light is a bit large for pocket carry but the included excellent holster makes it easy to EDC this flashlight. The overall quality is excellent as we’ve come to expect from Olight. Shipping from Olight was super quick; however the USPS managed to take 6 days to deliver a 2-day Priority package.
- very goodAs a work or duty flood, this light is simply amazing.
It’s a bit large for pocket carry/EDC, but that was expected. It fits my hand great. Medium intensity is enough for most things and high is fantastic. I’m not a big turbo user, but this light’s got plenty of that too. The throw is mostly a product of it’s very high brightness, as opposed to a focused reflector & optics; again, this was expected. I’m very glad I bought one and hope to see more 21700 lights!