The X9R flashlight is equipped with six high performance LED and is powered by a rechargeable battery pack combining eight high discharge rate 18650 batteries.
- Technical Details
Smart output control to prevent overheating - Proximity sensors that drop the output automatically when the flashlight head approaches a nearby object. Active thermal management system that reduces the output when the temperature gets too hot to prevent any damage or overheating.
Real time battery level display while indicating an 8-level output selection
Improved built-in heat dissipation system design for more effective cooling of the flashlight body.
Ergonomic design - Milled finger grooves, shoulder strap and concealable strap hole for convenient and comfortable use.
Battery balance - The battery protection board can balance out the power of individual cells to maximize the performance of the entire battery pack and also increase each cell’s longevity.
|Beam Distance (ft)||2067|
|Beam Distance (m)||630|
|Max. Performance (lumens)||25000|
|Charge type||DC Adapter|
|Compatible Batteries||6000mAh 14.4V 8x18650 Battery Pack|
|Light Intensity (candela)||99200|
|Light Form||Standard hotspot diameter with impressive distance.The perfect all-around beam profile.|
|Lens / Reflector Type||Orange-peel reflector - central area big and flood area|
|Mode Operation||Side Switch|
|Form/Size Factor||Full extreme size|
|Series||Series X (extreme performance)|
|LEVEL 1 (lumens)||25000|
|Run-time LEVEL 1||
25000 lumens (~6400lm);
1h40m (3m) - run-time
99.200 cd - intensity
630m - beam distance
|LEVEL 2 (lumens)||12800|
|Run-time LEVEL 2||
12800 lumens (~6400lm);
1h30m (10m) - run-time
50.600 cd - intensity
450 m - beam distance
|LEVEL 3 (lumens)||6400|
|Run-time LEVEL 3||
2h - run-time
24.800 cd - intensity
315 m - beam distance
|LEVEL 4 (lumens)||3200|
|Run-time LEVEL 4||
4h - run-time
11.600 cd - intensity
215 m - beam distance
|LEVEL 5 (lumens)||1600|
|Run-time LEVEL 5||
8h - run-time
6.400 cd - intensity
160 m - beam distance
|LEVEL 6 (lumens)||800|
|Run-time LEVEL 6||
12h - run-time
3.300 cd - intensity
115 m - beam distance
|LEVEL 7 (lumens)||400|
|Run-time LEVEL 7||
19h - run-time
1.800 cd - intensity
85 m - beam distance
|LEVEL 8 (lumens)||200|
|Run-time LEVEL 8||
27h - run-time
900 cd - intensity
60 m - beam distance
|Strobe||Yes, 12800 lumens, 13Hz|
|SOS / BEACON||No|
|Weight (g / oz)||1855 / 65.43|
|Length (mm / in)||320 / 12.6|
|Head Diameter (mm / in)||100 / 3.94|
|Body Diameter (mm / in)||57 / 2.24|
|Led||6 x high performance LED|
|Packaging||Carrying Case: Waterproof, dustproof, shock-proof|
|Use||search and rescue, hunting, military, special operations, marine, camping|
- GoodWe use this for all search & rescues whether in the woods, across a big field or on open water. The output is incredibly bright and it is durable for all conditions. Highly recommend this product.
- GoodBeen a fan of OLIGHT for about 3 years now, when I first heard about them. I buy all my lights from them and only them.
This X9R is ridiculous, there's absolutely no purpose to this light and it is a giant monster, will blind you for hours if you look into it, and it's a bit heavy.
That should be all the reasoning that you need to buy one, I mean this thing is so pointless that's its AWESOME. DO IT!!!! BUY ONE!!!! TODAY!!!!!
- Good!I received my X9R yesterday after work. Very nice packaging & even the cardboard box everything was enclosed in was nice. The flashlight is a beast to say the least. The build quality reminds me some what of a tank...could take anything you throw at it within reason. I surveyed the entire flashlight & it’s contents to find no flaws. After charging it up per the instructions nighttime couldn’t come fast enough. Now let me just say i have quite a few flashlights ranging in size & power but, for the larger lights i have this thing blows them away!! I couldn’t help but laugh once i ramped it up to high! There was no more night. It felt like i was going to catch the tops of trees on fire. If the ancient Greeks had this thing they would’ve called it the death ray for sure but, in a good way. Thanks Olight! It was a long wait but very worth it!
- ServiceI've got this X9R just a few days ago.I like this design. Probably the best in this class of flashlights. Very good grip.Indicator of battery is amazing! Cooler fans and sensors in front of the head are good for safety .That's very important for using this flashlight.Maybe need more powerful set of batterys in future and I'd like to get spare one.Good job Olight!
- Good!Just received my X9R. I originally saw a prototype at the SHOT Show in January 2016. One look at it and I knew I had to have one. After 2.5 years the final product is dramatically improved over the original prototype. There is literally no other flashlight with the power and build quality of the X9R. In typical OLight fashion the product quality is top notch and the design ergonomics for a flashlight this size are outstanding. All that said, nothing can prepare you for turning it on outside on a dark night. The illumination is unbelievable it literally turns night into day. While this is certainly not an inexpensive flashlight, the materials, the machining and the quality are clearly top notch. You definitely get what you pay for. I highly recommend this flashlight. Handheld Sun might be a more accurate description!