PL-Mini 2 Valkyrie
● Different colors: Available in both Black and Desert Tan color
● Huge performance: 600 lumens with 100 meters of throw
● Move the rail adapter: Slide the rail adapter itself to the desired position of your device and lock the swing arm for an extremely solid fit
● Magnetic charging: Charge with the included magnetic USB cable when the low battery indicator turns red
● Install in one second: Quick attach and release with the swing arm lever locking system in one second. No more frustration or tools required
- Technical Details
The PL-MINI 2 Valkyrie is the world's first compact rechargeable Olight PL series light with an adjustable rail, which the user can adjust to any length making it compatible with most devices. It delivers a maximum output of 600 lumens and a beam distance of 100 meters. With a quick attach and release mounting system, install and removal is accomplished within one second.
The switches are conveniently manipulated by pressing down quickly for constant on/off or hold for momentary-on.
The PL-MINI 2 is powered by a built-in lithium polymer battery, which can be charged through our signature magnetic charging port located at the bottom of the light.
With high compatibility, quick attach/release mounting system, and huge performance; the PL-Mini 2 is perfect for concealed carry.
- ✔ Adjustable rail(authorized patent): Slide the rail adapter back and forth freely to fix the light in the desired position for your specific devices.
- ✔ Huge performance: 600 lumens with 100 meters of throw. Performance comparable to mid-sized PL series lights.
- ✔ Convenient charging by connecting the light directly with the included magnetic USB cable. There is no need to remove a battery or plug into a port that will wear out over time.
- ✔ Quick install and removal within one second.
- ✔ Compatible with both sized rails (insert included in the package).
- ✔ Ultra-compact and lightweight.
**Original PL-Mini holsters are not compatible with the PL-Mini 2. Please view the Holsters tab for a list with holsters manufacturers for PL-Mini 2**
|Beam Distance (ft)|
|Beam Distance (m)||100|
|Max. Performance (lumens)||600|
|Charge type||Magnetic USB charge base|
|Compatible Batteries||Customised Li-Ion Battery|
|Light Intensity (candela)||2500|
|Light Form||Standard hotspot diameter with impressive distance. The perfect all-around beam profile.|
|Lens / Reflector Type||Smooth reflector (central area and flood area)|
|Mode Operation||Side Switch|
|Form/Size Factor||Small size (Car key / Zippo Lighter)|
|LEVEL 1 (lumens)||600|
|Run-time LEVEL 1||
|SOS / BEACON||No|
|Weight (g / oz)||73 / 2.57|
|Length (mm / in)||52.5 / 2.07|
|Head Diameter (mm / in)||32 / 1.26|
|Body Diameter (mm / in)||32.5 / 1.28|
|Led||Cree XP-L HD CW|
|Use||Police, military, tactical use|
- Absolutely Amazing!I had been looking for a nice light for my sig. When i decide to buy something I do hours upon hours of research on any product i am interested in. I watch evey video I can find and read every review. My wife says it a sickness lol. Long story short i have now bought 4 olight lights.. 2 of them are pl mini 2s. This light is perfect for me in so many ways. I love how you can keep it at 100% sitting in your nightstand until needed. The amount of light emitting is perfect.. it does not blind you in small white rooms. Weight isn't even noticed. I plan to order several more olight flashlights as soon as funds allow. Wanting some for the home and vehicles and some for EDC. My son is a firefighter and plan on getting him either the r50 pro seeker le or the seeker 2 pro to carry. I am now a huge olight fan and cannot wait to do some videos to help others with the decision on their next light purchase.
- Thumbs UpInstalled to my tool. Great fit and finish, even better value. Highly recommend this amazing little light.
- Solid.This is an extremely well built light. You can tell just by the feel of of the little light in your hand that it's solid. When you go to adjust it, it clicks right into place and locks down solid. I have only one wish and that is that they would offer it in a cool white light. It offers a little more flood than a focused hot spot for throw but if that's what you want then get the Valkyrie Pro. It's nice and compact and does the job. Catch a flash sale and stock up.
- Laser?In response to other reviews, I concur... If you could offer the PL-Mini with a green laser and make it rechargeable I'd buy one in a heart beat, actually I'd buy two in a heart beat.
- Awesome WML!!! Will need to modify for the new hellcat tho.Ordered this light in fde for my new hellcat. Got it out of the box and instantly notice the awesome quality and design. Went to mount it on the hellcat with the GL plate installed....... wouldn’t fit. The adapter is too tall to allow the top plate grooves to grab the rail properly so it will sit at a slight but noticeable forward can’t. Determined and with a few pieces of sandpaper just file down the adapter to where it will sit flush “ about half the original thickness of the adapter”. You will also need to file down the two hex head screws as well. Once you get it all sanded down and remounted I must say you e got a very capable carry . Thanks olight for making an awesome light!!!!!
- Perfect fit for Sub Compact.The adjustment on this light made it a perfect fit on my tool. Slight modification for my holster and it fit perfect. Very bright light and good pressure activation control.
- VersatileI bought this light in each of the colors they have including the Titanium offering. I love this light because it fits anything and it’s 600 lumens is incredibly powerful! Durable light. Highly recommend
- Great LightThis light works very well. Easy to attach and remove from the rail. Charges quickly and the battery doesn't drain too quickly under use. I would recommend!
- Awesome SauceThis is a no brainer. The ability to adjust it to any trigger guard is brilliant! The light is plenty bright for any circumstance.
- Best light everGot mine on black Friday sale. Wish id got more. Was amazed on the fit and the quality of the beam and product.
- Compact and BrightMy first Olight and I am very happy. Mounted to my tool tactical with no issues. Out of the box it comes with the "gl" bar installed and I switched it to the 1913 bar. Easy on, easy off. Seamless operation with switching on/off to coincide with trigger discipline. Hard to notice any difference in front weight. It falls in well balanced. The charger has a magnetic grip so it will land and get right to charging. I haven't yet tried the charger in the car yet but have no doubts it would work. I'd recommend the PL-Mini 2 to everyone.
- "... My standard 'go to' for carry or night stand."I own three, Olight is my only choice now. I also own a Streamlight TLR-1®S and an Inforce APLc, but I will not consider another brand but Olight... hands down.
- Most excellent!I just got mine in black, yesterday. Easy to attach to my tool, and itsnsa great fit for the 3.3" barrel! This thing lights up my entire back yard and I live on 3/4 acre. Definitely worth the wait!
- Way Better than Expected!These lights are amazing. They are very bright, good positive on and off switch. The charging system is secure and works very well. These lights are great looking and the colors match the tool I own. I'd purchase these again!
- Great lightFits perfect! Light Output is great, and magnetic charging is a plus!
- Very nice productThis pl mini2 was my first olight product ever bought & its been great for me.
- Ruger SR22 3.5Fits perfectly flush with the tool.
- Highly recommendThis is my first light that I purchased. After hours of research, and looking at lights in stores, I went ahead with the PLmini2. I could not be happier with my decision. Paired it up with my tool with the Romeo sight. Looks great, light is plenty bright, and I love the magnetic charging cord.
Will definitely recommend Olightnew10 to friends and family.
- Perfect for the niche carryI am switching this light constantly that previously did not have any options with decent output & the rechargeable battery is the cherry on top. The QD lever and ratcheting design makes it simple to swap on the fly and the charger design makes it easy to use pretty much anywhere you can find a USB port. 10/10 would buy again.
- PerfectI originally wanted to purchase a PL-Mini, but decided to buy the PL-MINI 2. I thought the MINI 2 would be too short for my tool.
When the package arrived (one day ahead of scheduled delivery) I found that the MINI 2 fit the it perfectly. I previously purchased a Viridian C5L, which is a nice laser/light combo, but wanted more light output. The MINI 2 fit the bill perfectly. I found that the light was a bit warmer in color and wouldn't blind me when activated in a small room with white walls - despite the 600 lumen output. This was a pleasant surprise.
What I found to be even better was that the MINI 2 fits and looks perfect on my other tool. I thought I would pick up the PL-MINI late, but I fully intend to buy another MINI 2 instead.
The magnetic charge port is nothing short of genius, and I also plan to pick up a couple extra USB charging cords to keep in vehicles, range bags, etc. The light grips tightly to the rail with no wobble, and the built-in adjustable rail on the light allows for a large range of mounting positions.
This was my first Olight purchase, but I'm quickly becoming a fan. I only wish Olight would design a small EDC flashlight that could be charged with the same USB charger that is utilized by the MINI 2. Overall, it was an excellent purchase, and one that I will repeat after a couple months of use and testing.
- Great light, highly recommended.This light is amazing! I bought two of these when they came out after buying a PL-MINI and could't be happier. This light is super bright, lighting up the darkest room and illuminates well outside also. I love the USB charging, it makes it incredibly easy to keep it charged without having to think about it.
I have actually had to use this light in an actual home clearing situation and was comfortable depending on this light and am in the process of converting all of my go to lights that I rely on to OLight products.
- if apple made a light.....Ill be honest, the magnetic charger cable is freakin sweet. and a major selling point for the Olight PL light series. The PL-Mini 2 is an amazing design, but this original PL-Mini Valkyrie is absolutely awesome. with an optic on a 1in riser, you can mount this on the top rail (inverted) to keep your handguard uncluttered. and provide symmetrical forward lighting in CQB engagements. (lateral shadows are a big pet peeve of mine for side mounted PL lights). light transmission, ergonomics, build quality, battery life, are all exceptional. Using the light in my front yard, I could clearly illuminate a fence line 100 feet away, and 30 feet wide like daylight in the middle of the night. Very very pleased with my purchase.
- Love this attachment great lightAwesome size just another great product.
- Great lights for a great price!Amazing light, and a great price.
Easy to mount, intuitive controls, very bright and the magnetic charging cable is a great innovation!
Worth every penny.
- Very goodAbsolutely a beast of a light!!!!!! Will be ordering more!!!!!! Thanks to Jared at Guns and Gadgets on YouTube for basically making it possible to find out about your awesome projects!!!!!
- GoodThis should be the product of the year! Ingenious design and fits the compact pistol market perfectly! Good illumination, in a really small package. For the size, it's the best available.
- GoodI have purchased several Olight flashlights and weapon lights. The most recent was the PL-Mini 2 in Black and I mounted it on my Glock 45. It is small and adds very little weight to the gun. It is more than bright enough to keep me from shooting friendlies. I like that it does not add to the overall length of the gun. It is easy to turn on and off and the flexibility that the secure mounting mechanism offers is great. I will continue to use Olight quality products as my sole source for my lighting needs. Keep up the good work.
- GoodI bought this light for my Glock 19. I have had the original pl-mini and liked it a lot, but I decided the extra lumens and versatility warranted trying the pl-mini 2. Quality is great as usual with Olight, but I actually thought I would return it for the original pl-mini initially because I was concerned with so many moving parts and the potential durability issues. After playing with it a little though it really won me over. I discovered that by moving the light forward or backward the switches could be positioned perfectly for my finger and thumb's reach.
The pl-mini 2 is a winner for me for 6 reasons: it is super bright, rechargable, Olight quality, customizable ergos, versatility for may different sized guns, and the price was right (I was notified early and got it on sale for $62 delivered!)
- Great lightGreat light. Put it on my Glock 19 and it fits perfect. Really like the buttons and function of the light. nice and bright. Just need some good holster options.
- GoodThis is the best handgun light on the market. I bought the first model Olight mini and put it on a M&P 2.0 compact. I was very impressed with the size, weight, construction and ease of use. You don't even know it is on the gun until you turn it on. I was so impressed that I went to buy another one and realized the mini 2 was now available. I am equally pleased with this light and love the adjustability. I put this on my Glock 19 and adjusted it back to the trigger guard. The light is behind the barrel which will keep the lens from getting full of carbon while shooting.
- AMAZING!!!I just picked up one of these in tan and black. This little light is AMAZING!!! The adjustability of it is genius!!! I can't believe this little light is so bright!!!
- GoodFit perfectly on my CZ 75 P01, looks awesome! Super bright with ambidextrous controls, love the momentary on/off switch. I tested it in my backyard, wow!!! Light output and beam pattern work perfect for upclose to 30 plus feet (only tested inside home and backyard). Have not tested battery life but charging system works well, magnetic charging cable.
- GoodI bought one these PL Mini 2 lights because it was on sale, and Olights are great at normal prices. I don't have a tan pistol, but I figured I'd find a use for it. Even though Olight doesn't list it as compatible, this light fit my HK USP .40 without an adapter. It's perfect. I'd post a picture if I could.
- GoodI got the FDE for my FNS-9c. Fits perfectly. Had an AIWB holster made by blackpoint Tactical and it’s a great combination. Olight has had my business for a long time. I’ve carried a PL-2 mini for almost two years now and it’s still running strong. I’ve ran several of their lights for competition/work, in the rain, snow, freezing cold, desert heat, and the lights just work. Well worth the money asked.