● 1500 lumens with 280 meters of throw
● Magnetic charging
● Quick attach lever allows for installation in about one second
- Technical Details
The PL PRO Valkyrie (PL PRO) is the rechargeable version of the best-selling PL light PL-2. Powered by a built-in rechargeable battery, the PL PRO delivers two adjustable outputs; 1,500 and 300 lumens.
The rail adapter allows the PL PRO to be installed on weapons with a MIL-STD-1913 or Glock rail. It uses a heavy-duty quick attach and release mounting system along with the ambidextrous push-forward/side-press activation switch.
The PL PRO has been upgraded with a lockout mode and a magnetic port that is compatible with the MCC charging cable and remote pressure switch, making it more compatible.
With high performance, ease of operation and versatility, the PL PRO redefines the PL series lights.
- ✔The magnetic remote pressure switch can be connected to the magnetic charging port, making the PL PRO more suitable for use with a rifle.
- ✔Rechargeable: charging directly by connecting the PL light with the included magnetic USB cable. There is no need to remove the battery or plug into a port that will wear out over time.
- ✔Three output modes: momentary on, constant on, strobe.
- ✔Manual quick attach and release mounting system.
|Beam Distance (ft)||918|
|Beam Distance (m)||280|
|Max. Performance (lumens)||1500|
|Charge type||Magnetic USB charge base|
|Compatible Batteries||Customised Li-Ion Battery|
|Light Intensity (candela)||19600|
|Light Form||Standard hotspot diameter with impressive distance. The perfect all-around beam profile.|
|Lens / Reflector Type||Smooth reflector (central area and flood area)|
|Mode Operation||Side Switch|
|Form/Size Factor||Small size (Car key / Zippo Lighter)|
|LEVEL 1 (lumens)||1500|
|Run-time LEVEL 1||
|LEVEL 2 (lumens)||300|
|Run-time LEVEL 2||
|SOS / BEACON||No|
|Weight (g / oz)||92 / 3.25|
|Length (mm / in)||83 / 3.27|
|Width (mm / in)||36 / 1.42|
|Height (mm / in)||32 / 1.26|
|Led||Cree XHP 35 HI NW|
|Use||Police, military, Self-defense, Law Enforcement|