● World's brightest railmount light,output 1500 lumens with 280 meters of throw
● Quick attach lever allows for installation in about one second
● Charging directly via the magnetic USB cable,charging completed about 1.5 hours(There is no need to remove battery)
● Featuring a lockout mode,your security is taken to a whole new level
- Technical Details
Note: The PL-PRO ships in Lockout mode. Before first use, please press and hold both switches at the same time for about two seconds until the brightness increases, indicating it has exited lockout mode.
PL-PRO is with Cree XHP 35 HI NW LED.
The PL PRO Valkyrie (PL PRO) is the rechargeable version of the popular PL-2. Powered by a built-in rechargeable battery, the PL PRO delivers two adjustable outputs; 1,500 and 300 lumens.
The PL PRO uses a heavy-duty quick attach and release mounting system along with the ambidextrous push-forward/side-press activation switch.
The PL PRO has been upgraded with a lockout mode and a magnetic port that is compatible with the MCC charging cable and remote pressure switch, making it more compatible.
With high performance, ease of operation and versatility, the PL PRO redefines Olight PL series light.
- ✔The magnetic remote pressure switch can be connected to the magnetic charging port, making the PL PRO more compatible.
- ✔Rechargeable: charging directly by connecting the light with the included magnetic USB cable. There is no need to remove the battery or plug into a port that will wear out over time.
- ✔Three output modes: momentary on, constant on, strobe.
- ✔Manual quick attach and release mounting system.
**Original PL-2 holsters are not compatible with the PL-Pro. Please view the Holsters tab for a list with holsters manufacturers for PL-Pro.
|Beam Distance (ft)||918|
|Beam Distance (m)||280|
|Max. Performance (lumens)||1500|
|Charge type||Magnetic USB charge base|
|Compatible Batteries||Customised Li-Ion Battery|
|Light Intensity (candela)||19600|
|Light Form||Standard hotspot diameter with impressive distance. The perfect all-around beam profile.|
|Lens / Reflector Type||Smooth reflector (central area and flood area)|
|Mode Operation||Side Switch|
|Form/Size Factor||Small size (Car key / Zippo Lighter)|
|LEVEL 1 (lumens)||1500|
|Run-time LEVEL 1||
|LEVEL 2 (lumens)||300|
|Run-time LEVEL 2||
|SOS / BEACON||No|
|Weight (g / oz)||92/3.25|
|Length (mm / in)||83 / 3.27|
|Led||Cree XHP 35 HI NW|
|Use||Police, military, Self-defense, Law Enforcement|
- Killer light!Another great olight product.
Love the easy to use ambi controls, quick and secure rail mount and the brightness can't be beat.
Would recommend using mostly, due to its size but firs fine on a full-size.
- Light up the NIGHT !DAYLIGHT is Back ! WARNING ! this light is TOO BRIGHT ! IF you are being HUNTED do not use it. they will see you ! GREAT LIGHT !
- Ultimate power!!I’ve got this light in both tan and black. Insane power and throw. Especially a fan of the on/off paddles on these lights. Great quality as always from Olight!
- Another homerun light !!!This light is the bomb fits nice and solid to my picatinny rails.I bought my first O-light from Devor state side it is the M18 Maverick it came with rail bracket and pressure switch this was 10 years ago at least, and everything is still working like the day I received it. The only thing I would like to see O-light do since they have such a loyal bunch of followers and for sure more to join the o-light family is to make ALL your pressure switches compatible. As always you want to make your products user friendly and not having the customer left with a bunch of different accessories in a range bag or storage box making if hard to grab what you need for each light. Semper Fi & Merry Christmas
- Awesome light !!!!!!!!I bought this light in FDE. Absolutely awesome combination together for EDC use. It helps with muzzle rise very time i shoot my CZ P10c. Now all i need is a holster that fits this combination together. 5 Stars !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- Great Lumen monster for the moneyThis is yet another home run from Olight, an affordable, rechargeable Lumen Monster with qd tab for a fast removal I also love the on and off tabs and the ability to keep the light at High or low output and switch between the two easily. Buy one maybe two than possible 3.
- The best light you can buy, period!I have used two other big name brand lights, and I can assure that Olight is the only light for a public safety professional. Don't assume that because it's inexpensive that it's cheap. Nothing could be farther from the truth! The PL-Pro Valkyrie has the most lumens, most candella, and is rechargeable! It fits perfectly on all of my tools. You cannot go wrong with this light. Once you buy it, you'll come back for other Olight products.
- Great light. Great price.Great light for someone who needs a light to go back. Love the magnetic charging and tape switch. Would buy again.
- AwesomeI love this light. My favorite by far. its super bright and looks good. I love that its USB rechargeable. I have bought 6 lights from olight and they have not let me down. Again by far the best lights on the market
- Great lightSuper bright, great hotspot, magnetic charging, and pressure switch compatible what more do you want to light.
- great light paint no so muchI like the charging being magnetic.But the finish on the paint was faded before I got the light I reached out to Olight they offered a replacement but I wasn't able to send it back in due to being needed for work.would buy again though!
- Great Light, great priceVery easy to use with ambidextrous controls. Extremely bright. Also has a strobe function. Magnetic charging is a great feature so you never have to worry about batteries. Got one in black and FDE. Mounted tight to VP9, XD Service, and XDM without changing the rail tab.
- Excellent Lightcarry the PL PRO on my H&K VP9. It replaced my Streamlight TLR1HL, mostly because with the Streamlight I had no clue on the status of the batteries, and the CR123s are expensive. I really love the small hotspot of the light. It makes it easy to aim and gives you a general idea of where rounds will fall in fast, rapid draws from the holster.I however, do not recommend the magnetic pressure pad switch. Not for anything serious. I wish Olight would make the PL PRO compatible with standard pressure pads.
- Bright and EasyBecause it's so bright and easy to keep charged, it stays near the back door so we can light up the yard if something sets the dogs barking. I got it in a flash sale, but I'd buy it again at full price.
- Great throw and very durableI have beat on this light for quite a few months now, it's seen about 1200 rounds at the of a 5.56, about 400 rounds on a .300 BLK, and about 100 rounds on the 12ga shockwave that it's currently mounted on. It's been moved around a lot because I keep buying new olights, have warrior x on the .300 now and love it too. Can't go wrong with an olight.
- Olight PL-Pro RecommendationFunctionality is very easy to use and the charging feature is extremely fast! Super bright light and has every feature necessary, including strobe! Comes with 2 different rail keys for separate mounting applications!
- Olight pl probest light on the market. I just wish it had a hotter beam on its highest setting.
- Great versatilityThe versatility of this light and the lumen output is amazing, currently using it. Being rechargeable is a plus.
- Cool lightsI own 5 Olight lights. These are by far the best lights on the market!! The magnetic rechargeable cable is awesome. I just wish I had a pressure switch for the one mounted. I’m a customer for life!!!
- Well BuiltVery impressed with this light. Looks and works good. I will buy more Olights.
- Best 1500 Lumen Light!I have tried several lights and this one beats them all.
- Most powerful, affordable, funtional, versatile ight.Outstanding in every regard, charging, remote switch, light mode (hi, lo, strobe). Only wish it had an option to repositioning the rail slot/ key to allow for mounting on greater variety of short or one slot rails.
- Great light for the priceRan through several matches and low light classes now, hasn’t skipped a beat. Extremely bright and so lightweight.
- Outstanding lightBest light you will ever buy, even if it cost $200 it would be well worth it. I'm not saying go Jack the price up on this beautiful thing, LOL. The rechargeable light, the quick detach is 10 times better than the competition. The warm light whenever you are usinging cuts through the smoke versus a bright white LED which would blind you. Streamlight is no competition to this light.
- PerformerGreat light output with great distance. Easy to access buttons to access very functional modes. Super convenient and easy to recharge with magnetic cable and remote pressure switch is icing on the cake.
- Great light for the priceIt's bright, it works great, and it holds a charge for weeks without use. Can't ask for much more.
- BRIGHT & LIGHTweight!I am an Olight fanboy, so you might want to skip to a more critical review. PL-Pro Valkyrie resides on my tool. Definitely puts out the brightness and strobe is easily activated. Switch design is best yet IMO. Battery life is very good and USB port recharging is a breeze. Wait for an Olight sale and get one, or two.
- Freakin AwesomeHave this mounted it in my holster. Only needed 15 seconds with it to make the holster a perfect fit for the Olight Pro. The light itself is bright. I’ve run it continuously many times to see how long it would last before dying and needed recharged. It last a long time! In normal use, as part of my EDC kit, I charge it once a month to top it off. I practice daily with the light, usually at least a 100 draw strokes activating the light and dry firing, looking L/R to assess the situation and over the course of the month, it still seems to have plenty of battery left before I recharge. I have since bought three more lights as gifts for friends. I’m focused on the lights utility not looks. If however you believe that holster Wear is a sign of lower quality, then spend more or less money for a lesser light. It’s your money , your choice.
- Peerless.There is no better w.m.l. on the market today than Olight's offerings. I keep one on all my tools. They don't quit. Far ahead of the pack. have nothing on Olight but bulk & cost. Thanks
- Great lightIn a word ,outstanding !
- One of the best ights i own so farI've had the light for about 6 months now and have had zero problems. Switches are convenient, even when light is on. The quick detach is easy and secure. Was a little skeptical about the magnetic charging base but it works great and is actually really convenient. Time will tell but thus far i'm overly impressed.
- Excellent unitIt all started with a PL2 Vallkyrie as my first Olight. This thing made me giggle out loud (that's right giggle!) the first night trial. I was wowed by it's ability to cast a huge light for such a small unit. It went right on tool and has stayed since. You really cant go wrong with any of their products so compare the "competition" and see what a great value and buy these products are. I cannot be held responsible if you develop a love for these lights. No, I don't need intervention, yet...
- Great light for priceI have two of these -- I really like the usability as well as the throw and durability. No problems so far and fits well on a number of things i've fit it to.
- Perfect LightSuper great light, I have had 2 M1X strickers before and i literally can't kill them. They take everything I throw at them... Even things I throw them at. Super great company and this light is also amazing beyond my expectations. I have dropped it, banged it, had it fall out of my backpack 30 feet down a tree and the thing just keeps working. You really can't buy a better light then this. Streamlight and other companies make a good product, but Olight is on another level all together. Prices a reasonable also.