Seeker 2 PRO Desert Tan
● 3,200-lumen output
● Convenient L-dock included,compatible with OLIGHT S1R / S1R II / S10R III / S2R / S2R II / S30R III H1R / H2R / M2R / Warrior X / Seeker 2 Pro
● Visual display indicators on both sides of the switch
● Milled finger grooves and dermatoglyphic silicone are used on the surface of the holding position, making it soft and anti-slip
● Customized high capacity 21700 lithium rechargeable battery
- Technical Details
The Seeker 2 pro is a powerful, rechargeable side-switch LED flashlight. Powered by a single, maximum capacity, (5000mAh) 21700 customized lithium rechargeable battery, that helps this light deliver a maximum output of 3200 lumens. It uses high-quality LEDs paired with a TIR optic lens, providing a perfect medium and close-range illumination experience. The Seeker 2 pro features a large side switch located near the head of the light for comfortable thumb operation and indicators on both sides of the switch clearly display the battery power and brightness level. With milled finger grooves and dermatoglyphic silicone, the Seeker 2 pro is ergonomically designed to be extremely comfortable and provides a non-slip grip.
The Seeker 2 pro includes a 3.9 ft long 1A magnetic USB cable (The MCC1AL is compatible with OLIGHT S1R / S1R II / S10R III / S2R / S2R II / S30R III H1R / H2R / M2R / Warrior X / Seeker 2 Pro). The provided L-dock can be attached to or fixed on a wall close to a power source for quick and easy access. Compatible with most USB power sources, the magnetic charging cable is convenient to use, making it an ideal illumination kit to be used at home, outdoors, or while on duty.
Manufacturer recommendation: Install on a flat and high-density surface, mounted in the shape of an inverted "L". When charging, the flashlight and L-Dock should be setup away from high traffic areas in order to avoid being knocked loose and damaging the light or L-dock. The included MCC is 1.2 meters long to allow for easier mounting locations near a power source.
1. DO NOT drill holes into any area where electrical cables may be located. This may result in damaged wires where electrical shock, risk of injury, or even death may occur.
2. DO NOT directly attach the L-dock to the wall with 3M tape. Its adhesive strength is not powerful enough to last for a long time, the product may fall down after a period of time.
3. DO NOT install in places that are above fragile objects or surfaces, heavy objects, or people and pets. If it is mounted or used carelessly, the flashlight may fall off the magnetic base and cause damage or injury.
4. DO NOT install in flammable and explosive areas, such as oil stations, gas stations, mining sites, dust, or metal workshops.
5. Keep out of reach of children.
1.Not suitable for bumpy environments, such as in a car.
|Beam Distance (ft)||820|
|Beam Distance (m)||250|
|Max. Performance (lumens)||3200|
|Charge type||Magnetic USB charge base|
|Compatible Batteries||Customized rechargeable 21700, 5000mAh 3.6v Battery|
|Light Intensity (candela)||15600|
|Light Form||Perfect medium and close-range illumination experience.|
|Lens / Reflector Type||TIR optic lens|
|Mode Operation||Side Switch|
|Form/Size Factor||Small size (Car key / Zippo Lighter)|
|Series||Series Seeker (Household & Outdoors & Law Enforcement)|
|LEVEL 1 (lumens)||3200|
|Run-time LEVEL 1||
3200 lumens (2minutes) then drops to 600 lumens (150 minutes)
|LEVEL 2 (lumens)||1200|
|Run-time LEVEL 2||
1200 lumens (110 minutes) then drops to 600 lumens (30 minutes)
|LEVEL 3 (lumens)||300|
|Run-time LEVEL 3||
300 lumens (9.5 hours)
|LEVEL 4 (lumens)||50|
|Run-time LEVEL 4||50 lumens (50 hours)|
|LEVEL 5 (lumens)||5|
|Run-time LEVEL 5||
5 lumen (12 days)
|SOS / BEACON||No|
|Weight (g / oz)||198 / 6.98|
|Length (mm / in)||128 / 5.04|
|Head Diameter (mm / in)||35 / 1.38|
|Body Diameter (mm / in)||28 / 1.1|
|Use||Household & Outdoors & Law Enforcement|