The Perun 2 is an upgraded version of the Perun. Compared with the Perun, it is a more powerful and reliable illumination tool for multiple activities in the darkness.
✔ Power Enhanced
Customized 4000mAh 21700 rechargeable battery with a maximum output of 2,500 lumens, 25% brighter than the Perun.
✔ Improved Charging
Incredible MCC3 cable with a charging current up to 2A, increasing charging speed by 33%.
✔ Proximity Protection
The built-in proximity sensor will reduce the brightness for protection when it detects an obstruction nearby.
✔ Enhanced Hands-free Convenience
Featuring a magnetic base, durable headband, and firm pocket clip for a variety of hands-free uses.
✔ Right-Angle Illumination
The intuitive operation provides a convenient experience for different applications and a compact body for easy carrying.
1. Q: What charger can be used for Perun 2?
A: MCC1A and MCC3 are both compatible.
2. Q: Can the duty patch of Perun mini attach to Perun 2?
A: No, they are not compatible, Perun 2 is way bigger than the patch and Perun mini.
3. Q: Can the proximity sensor be switched off?
A: No, it can't be switched off due to the original design.
4. Q: Can I use a 21700 5000mAh battery for Perun 2?
A: Perun 2 is packed with a 21700 4000mAh battery but it is also compatible with a 21700 5000mAh battery. But please be aware that 21700 4000mAh battery could not be used in the torches that use 21700 5000mAh battery as the sizes are different and probably cause a short circuit.
5. Q: What can I try if it seems to be faulty?
A: Please first try the troubleshooting steps below to see if they could help solve the problem.
1. Please make sure that the insulator has been removed before using the light and the light is not locked, try holding the button over 3 secs to unlock the light if it is locked
2. Please make sure that the tail cap has been already screwed tight and the battery is on the right direction.
3. Try swabbing the contacts in the tail cap and the surface of the charger with some rubbing alcohol to thoroughly clean them.
4. Please ensure that the light has been fully charged, try another cable or battery if possible